Monday, April 19, 2010

Life, how I love thee!

It is 11:30 on Monday morning, and I have no idea what is going on with my trip! haha definitely not going to Paris...not even for 24 hours :( All flights in/out of Ireland have been cancelled until 1pm Wednesday, and there is talk that the flights may not be cleared for take off until friday?? Given that the second volcano doesn't erupt! Trying to see what we should do about Switzerland!

Even though this flying business (and the feeling of being in Limbo) is rather a disappointment, I have been blessed to be stuck in my "home" and not some really random and sketchy place! My prayers go out to all those stranded in different countries or those who are away from their home. I also pray that with the attempted flights out of the now open airports, all may remain safe!
Archangel St. Raphael, patron saint of all those travelling on land, air, or sea, Pray for us. :)

In the mean time, I'm going to try and devote myself to my essay due for my Music class. Irish harps and harpers are a very interesting subject. Lots of history and great music!!
Hope all is well with you! talk to you soon, mariss

No comments:

Post a Comment