Sunday, February 7, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Today, I was realizing that in these few weeks I have been here, I already have favorite Irish things!

1. The electric kettles (Don't know how I ever lived without them!)
2. Turning the "cooker" (oven) on/off with a switch on the wall
3. Looking Right, then left, then right again before I cross the street
4. Coins for 1 & 2 Euros!
5. The "Lift" = elevator
6. Lollies! (Popsicles)
7. Tayto Chips!! (Potato chips)
8. All the tea & tea cookies
9. The Irish drama series RAW (so cool!)
10. The Temple Bar in Dublin
11. Rugby Rugby Rugby!!!
12. Hurling (kinda like field hockey)
13. Bulmers! (Irish cider) :)
14. TradSessions (Live Irish Traditional music in pubs!)
15. Step dancing
16. The green countryside & rolling hills
17. Accents :)

...and so much more! I'll be sure to add them when they come to mind :)
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment